Is your website holding you back from success? Let's make your website work for you, not against you. It's time to eliminate the guesswork and get the clarity and confidence you need to move forward.
Your website needs a professional eye.
Find out what you need to change to make your website more user-friendly and effective to convert visitors into leads, leads into clients, and clients into long-term partners.
It's easy to get caught up in details that may not make a difference. I look at the big picture, prioritize the issues that need to be fixed, and give you insight and advice to take action and meet your goals.
You should consider this service if:
- You know your website needs improvement, but you're not sure where to start and what changes will have the biggest impact.
- You DIY-ed your website and want to know what it's going to take to level up your web presence.
- You've recently had your website designed or redesigned and aren't happy with the results.
- You haven't updated your website in a while, or you have, but not having a strategy has created a Frankenstein-ed monster of content and styles.
- You're not ready to invest in a large website redesign project, but want some guidance to improve your website now.
What You Get
You get a comprehensive review of your website presented as a 15-20 page PDF report. This report includes:
- My first impression of your website before our initial consultation.
- Screenshots of key pages with annotations so you can see exactly what I'm referring to.
- Professional opinions with reasoning. I don't just tell you something isn't working. I tell you why and relate it to consulting and professional services website practices.
- What you're doing right. Because you are doing some things right!
- Small easy-to-fix notes. These are quick changes you can make for immediate results.
- Critical issues that could be hurting your search engine ranking.
How It Works
You complete a questionnaire.
I'll send you a questionnaire to help me learn about your business, goals, ideal clients, and competitors.
I review your website.
Expect a 1-week turnaround. If any questions arise, I'll send you an email so be available to respond during the process.
I email you your PDF report.
Review your report and prepare clarifying questions for our follow-up meeting.
We'll meet for about 60-minutes via Zoom video or phone to discuss my findings and answer any questions you may have.
Websites come in many sizes. If you have a large number of pages on your website, I won't review all of them, just 5-9 key pages that provide the most value to your visitors: Home, About, Contact, Services, Single Blog Post, Products.
It depends on the changes recommended. I'll give you a list of quick and easy fixes you can do yourself, plus advice and guidance for the more complex changes. Consider coaching if your website needs significant improvement, you're confident with WordPress, and you don't have the budget for a redesign. I can coach you though what needs to be done, keep you accountable, and review your progress.
Absolutely! At the end of your report, depending on the nature and number of changes needed, I'll recommend an approach to tackling your website redesign: making small changes over time, or a complete overhaul.
After your website review, you'll...
- know exactly what to do to improve your website.
- understand how to use your website to attract ideal clients and develop new business for long-term success.
- have the confidence you need to take action.
The Website Review + Report currently costs $550.
If you decide to work with me on a full redesign project, I'll credit your payment for the review to your total project cost.
A better website starts here.
Are you ready to take the first step toward a more successful website? To get started on a website review, complete my inquiry form.